This kind of a theme can be kept in a party that’s held indoors or outdoors.
Ask the children to come dressed up as their favourite sportsperson — it could be any sport, from any country. They could put on all the accessories that come with the sport such as stretch bands, writsbands, etc.
- Now that your house is going to be full of sportspersons, it is but natural that you give a sporty look to the room in which you plan to arrange the party.
- Decorate the room with posters of sports personalities, from athletes to cricket, hockey, tennis and soccer players.
- Decorate the walls with as many pieces of sports equipment as you can find – bat and ball, tennis, badminton and table tennis racquets and balls, toy cars and bikes, football, volleyball, hockey stick, nets, helmet, swimming and cricket gears etc.
- Use all the equipment that you have collected to adorn the corners of the room. This is the most critical part because everything depends on the way you place these objects to give your room a sporty look.
- Make sure you do not clutter the room.
- You can also hang a pair of sports shoes, socks, head and wrist bands.
- As return gifts you can give the children balls, table tennis sets, frisbees, rings, various board games like chess, snakes and ladders, ludo which also come in pocket sizes.So keep your toes on the mark and get set to have a sporty bash.